At Baker Group, Project Management means more than simply executing to the requirements of our contractual obligation. Baker Group’s Project Management Team Leader’s, select and assemble team members based on the specific needs for each of our owner’s projects. Together, all key project stakeholders, internal and external, form one team to jointly communicate and collaborate to best ensure a projects success; from initiation to closing and throughout the useful lifecycle of the project.
Baker Group recognizes planning and scheduling must be monitored and adjusted throughout the lifecycle of each project. Baker Groups onsite project team, combined with our home office administrative support staff, utilizes the following tools and techniques to properly manage all aspects of project development from design through field construction services.
Project controls methods encompasses the use, but not limited to:
- Budgets and Project Justification Assistance
- Execution Plans
- Communication Plans
- Rolls and Responsibilities development
- Risk analysis
- Primavera P6 scheduling
- Spectrum Job cost management for payroll and cost projections
- SharePoint ? for document administration
- Building Information Modeling (BIM), Virtual Design software for model analysis of constructability
- Earned Value/Project Trend analysis
- Safety Planning
- Quality Control Planning and Quality Assurance monitoring
At Baker Group, we understand each project is unique making the methods and means for proper execution, situational. Baker’s experienced team evaluates each project and applies the needed methods to ensure success while keeping our clients cost in mind.