Installation of quality plumbing systems has been a core service of Baker Group since 1963. Our project managers have years of experience coordinating all aspects of plumbing projects, working closely with your team to create integrated plumbing system solutions.
As a full-service specialty contractor, Baker Group provides our clients with the best master, journeyman and apprentice plumbers, ready to install, retrofit, replace and upgrade any plumbing system. Our plumbers are dedicated craftsmen with a reputation for quality work.
The team at Baker Group is ready to serve your needs, whether you need a new system or improvements to an existing one. Our in-house design, building information modeling (BIM) and pre-fabrication teams are ready to provide an integrated design approach to not only keep your project on-time but within budget. We’ll ensure that plumbing systems meet all code requirements and offer lowest life cycle costs.
Baker Group has performed some of the largest, most complex plumbing projects in the Midwest.
Baker Group plumbing services include:
- Design-build approach
- BIM/VDC coordination for plumbing systems
- Underground and site utility installation
- Concrete piping systems
- Domestic water
- Sanitary or storm water
- Deionized and reverse osmosis water systems
- Pond aeration and decorative fountains
- Water and waste water
- Chemical/Acid Waste piping
- Pipe pre-fabrication
- Commercial kitchen applications
- Energy-saving domestic water pumping systems
- Greywater systems
- LEED compliant plumbing systems and fixtures
- Service available at any time