HVAC systems continue to evolve. They are a complex network of piping, sheet metal ductwork, mechanical equipment, electrical wiring and automation that work together to provide a safe and comfortable environment for building occupants. Baker Group remains an industry leader and understands how these systems operate. Let Baker Group help you maintain your existing system while offering cost-effective ways to improve comfort and reduce energy costs.
If your systems are beyond their useful life expectancy, Baker Group can help you select new system components designed specifically for how you use your building. Our engineers, project managers, and experienced crews understand the intricacies of HVAC systems and offer innovative solutions to deliver the best possible system, while staying within budget.
Technology, knowledge and skill are partnered with exceptional craftsmanship to produce comfortable, safe, energy-efficient environments, because a safe and comfortable environment is a productive environment.
Baker Group HVAC solutions include:
- Design-build approach
- BIM/VDC coordination
- Custom built-up air handling equipment
- Heat recovery systems
- Geothermal systems
- Data center and mission-critical systems
- Clean and ultra-clean room ventilation systems
- Surgical operating rooms and patient isolation rooms
- Laboratory fume hoods and bio-safety hazard exhaust
- High-velocity strobic fans
- Greenhouse systems
- Growth chambers
- Cannabis production facilities
- Humidification systems
- Radiant heating
- Kitchen and food prep ventilation
- Refrigeration & cooler systems
- Classroom and lecture hall systems
- Industrial applications
- Combustion and exhaust air systems
- Temperature controls and building automation
- 24/7/365 Service
Baker Group takes an integrated approach to HVAC system design, installation and service. Our broad base of knowledge allows us to offer multiple solutions to your HVAC challenges.